Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i hav been absent from skol since lst friday until lk monday ...



THE REASON:

Friday-I was freaking fed up of goin to skol coz da teachers r lk adsent or sumthing lk tat la...on top of tat i will lk spent 1 hour ++ doin stupid stuff wit da guys....(don so dirty minded leh!!!)...

Monday-this coz i was havin stomach pain ....well nt tat much la bt stil i could nt force myself to get up frm bed....

i thnk im becoming my old self again which i will try my very best nt too....i hav no idea y i've been hating skol lk a HELL lot lately.....bt stil i force myself lk every morning to get up frm my bed n get my ass to skol....

anyhows sam took her cam. to skol last week n we camwhore lk kau kau since it has been lk years i've not camwhore(abit to much i knw)...wil post out da pic wen im free tho...

well well looks lk im gonna turn 18 very soon now...im acc kinda excited for da party but at da same time scared ...hopefully they'll hav fun tho...cant wait to get bck together wit da old timers tho...missing u guys alot!!!!

tats bout it for now...i knw its kinda short bt will update more soon...

Ps:i really need to hav sum fun!!!

No comments: