Tuesday, April 22, 2008

its a terrible yet rewarding day!!

well 1stly i would love to announce tat im proud to OFFICIALLY say i FUCKING PASSED DA
FUCKING JPJ TEST!!!!YO HOOO.....haha....u hav no idea how happy i am!!!i could not even
enjoy yest worrying bout this stupid test!!anyways today i was bein to sleepy to actually care
wats goin on coz i slept at 11 sumthing last nite got up at freaking 3 went out to da kitchen ate
sum cookies came bck into my room n guess wat i freaking slept at 7 in da morn n 9 mins later
my alarm rang...potong my whole freaking steam only...haiz!!anyways everything went well n
fast...i love my driving instructer coz he looks so cute...fucker actually asked me to drive fast coz
he wanted to go to da fucking toilet to pee....well im glad tat he paased me if not i would jst
shuv...nvm....came bck home bath n slept lk a pig...tats bout it tho....anyways IM IN LOVE IM
IN LOVE IM IN LOVE .....lolz.....wit wat not who....haha....i'll tell u more
bout it in my next post ya...hav fun ppl...
PS:i dunno why all off a sudden da world looks more beautiful n meaningful each day...lolz
i thnk i've gone koo koo ady...

No comments: