Monday, April 14, 2008

u hav been da one for me....

Part 1: On the outside
Name: AvinderJit Kuar
Date of Birth: 24 july
Current Status: Sinlge(winks)
Eye Colour: Brown.
Hair Colour: dark brown...
Righty or Lefty: Righty!
Zodiac Sign:Leo
Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage: punjabi(tats wat it says in my birthcert)
Your Fear: cicak ,getting hurt emotionally,
Your Weakness: choco's , my dad n food!!!
Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: wat's the time ??
Your bedtime: anytime i guess...
Your most missed memory: bein able to hav fun wenever i want to....n those carefree times...
Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: both...(im greedy)
McD's or Burger King: Mcd ofcoz ...i hate burger king!!!
Single or Group Dates: Single la ....romantic abit...lolz
Adidas or Nike: well i cant seem to make my mind up oh well both thn...
LiptonTea or Nestea: hmm...thier both tea rite???so??
Chocolate or Vanilla: oh these has got to be BOTH!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee: er???i would hav to go wit both again....(i told u im greedy)
Part 5: Do You . . .
Smoke: well.....
Curse: huhahaha....if u knw me thn u'll knw the answer....(winks)
Drink : im an alcoholic....loz
Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: yesh i thnk....lolz...
Been on stage: nopes...
Eaten sushi:nopes don lk them
Dyed your hair: haiz sadly no...
Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: nopes....don thnk i will tho..
Changed who you were to fit in: haha....lets jst say i do wat i lk n i lk wat i do,...
Part 8: Age
You're hoping to be married: hmm...mayb la jst mayb....but i wan babies tho...(winks)
Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour: blue n green
Hair colour: Natural
Short or long hair: short la ofcoz....i don wan my bf havin da same hair cut as me...lolz...
Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: chnging my monitor...damn i looks so weird...
1 hour ago: sleeping...lolz
1 month ago: staying at home thnking bout stupid stuff!!!
1 year ago: forcing myself to study but ofcoz failed too...
Part 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: my frens, familia, having fun,eating,hanging out,laughing.......
I feel: irritated n feel lk sleeping more so i don hav to thnk so much...
I miss: having fun n hanging out wit my frens..
I need: to hav a life n a car!!!lolz
Part 12: Tag 5 People
One: jane
Two: Laine
Three: renu
Four: Jun Li
Five: i ran out off names....oh yeah lilian too!!!lolz
List out 5 presents you wish for:
a) my fucking life back!!!
b) driving license
c) to b myself back again
d) to jst get away frm everything jst for awhile
e) to cook sumthing really special for myself n i....lolz

No comments: