Tuesday, June 24, 2008

form 6 n away.....

ah well after million years off nto blogging finally i had da time to actually sit down infront of da comp n blog...lets see...i shall start frm da 1st day i steped into khs....it was 6:15 n after lk 6 months of waking up at 12 sumthing i ididnt actually had a hard time waking up..."MAKLUM LA 1ST DAY OF SKOL EXCITED GILE!!"...got ready wore my new uniform...n here i tot i was not gonna wear any uniform again...lolz...so went down started da car wit my dad beside me we drove off to skol....da day b4 tat me my mom n dad went to kajang town to buy my uniform n bag...




mom

me

dad


mommy mommy papa sending me to skol rite tomoro


thn who else??


turns to dad


papa 1st day off skol u wanna hold my hand n go into class ar??

i can skip u oso skip la...


laughs

laughs








now da reason y i said this was bcoz my dad was treating me lk a standard 1 kid who does not knw anything at all....i tell u parents sumtimes amuses me alot!!lol....anyway continuing my story


reaching da skol instead of parking near da dewan i actually drove up to da teachers parking area lk i own da freaking skol ....i noticed alot off kids looking at me at 1st i tot wat??nvr seen a gurl driving b4 ar??thn only i got to knw tat we were not suppose o park da car there...well heck wat do u aspect??its my freaking 1st day there....anyways went to da teachers room filled up a form n i was suppose to choose wat sub i wanted to take there itself....which btw i didnt knw at all...(stupid me)....so i chose da sub which didnt involve bm which only lead to da accounts class...on top off tat da !@#$% teacher was rushing me to make my freaking decision....i mean chill la woman ididot!!she gave me my class num. n sent me of alone into a skol which i hav not been to b4...amazingly....turned to dad n told him tat i can find my class on my own...(yeah rite idiot)...i stared walking not showing any fear on my face thn i saw sum1 stoped him n asked for directions...(see guys asking directions is not a bad idea!!)lolz.. after climbing a hell lot off stairs later met alot off familiar faces n thn all off a sudden i met jojo ... told him wat class i am n thank god he was in da same class too!!! as i walked into da class i didnt dare to lift my face up (too scared KONON NYE )...sat next to a malay gurl...btw da teacher was a guy name samsudin ...after a few mins later i had a KEBERANIAN to look round...n guess who i saw???PRASH RATHU N NARMADA n oso FELICIA...lolz...i was so excited to see them....gosh i hav been lk missing them...after da teacher went out i quickly got up n huged them ....da rest of da day was history....after tat i met up wit sum of da old frens lk kusu terri tharsh....gosh missing them a hell lot now..huhu...anyways to tell u da truth i was not used to da enviroment...but i got da hang off it...huhu... well tats bout it now will update soon ...muah love ya guys!!!!





ps: i noticed for da past few months tat summ ppl hav totally changed alot ...kinda hate it bt wat to do LIFE IS SUCH!!!














love this pic alot!!huhu

No comments: