Saturday, May 17, 2008

i miss u guys alot!!

ah well lets see this week passed by so fast don u thnk???wait come to thnk off it days has been passing by so freaking fast nowadays....its lk today's monday n wit jst a blink off an eye its already sunday....tats how fast time is passing by for me....n sumhow i kinda hate it...coz to me i kinda feel lk im lifeless...damn guess anand was rite...i am lifeless...i hate tat guy!!!hmm...anyways was it this wed or last wed weisy n sook may came by to mewah club to hav a swim wit me....oh shit i jst realised sumthing...im not only losing tract off time but i am also losing my memory ....damn....how i hate me so much rite now....oh yeah more great news im bein a bum at home....gosh how i hate my life style rite now....if u would hav asked me to stay at home n do nothing at all months ago i would b glad....da tot off doin nothing day after day would hav been fun n relaxing for me....but after acc goin tro it now.....let me jst tell u IT BLOODY SUCKS TO DA MAX!!!!guess things are not wat it seemed to b ....anyways i shall continue wit weisy n sook may joining me for a swim...oh yeah tharsh joined us too but she didnt come into da pool coz she had to go back home n teach her bro ....sook may had to go bck early coz she will b havn her exam's da next day...but weisy stayed bck n she brought by sum cd's which we kinda had fun watching....da 1st movie we watched was da kid hearbreaker or sumthing lk tat...cant quite remember da title now tho(see i told u im losing my memory)....coming bck to tat movie....it was freaking hillarious...enjoyed myself wit a good laugh ....god bless weisy soul ...haha...thn after tat we watched penelope a movie bout a girl born as a pig n to reverse da spell she has ato find a blue blooded guy(a guy frm da royalties) to marry her...which was also funny bt mostly romantic...if i may say da actor in this movie looks hot cool n charming....*winks*...hehe...weisy went bck home at 430n guess wat after tat i slept bck until god knws wat time...n i thnk tats bout it for now....
PS:i miss my fwens...i miss da times we used to hav ...i miss scool...n i miss our jr's....muah lve u guys!!!

No comments: