Tuesday, May 13, 2008

n she blogs again...

guess i finally decide to update my blog since i am too bored doin nothing....wat can i say since da
last post everything has been goin well for me....(i wish)....anyways was at my aunt's house for lk
a few days n i had da time off my life....been goin to kl lk almost everyday n talking nonsense
24/4...(tats wat im best knwn for fyi)....lets see wat else???oh yeah tharsh ajak-ed me for
swimming last week n it made me realise how much i miss it....we spent most off our time talking
in da pool itself until we were called out frm da pool by tharsh's dad coz they were about to close
da club...yeah tat shows how much off catching up we needed to do....gosh i miss tat woman so
much rite now...haha....da next day i went out for dinner wit paro shealeen terri n arun in da
chong....i was craving for burger so much for da pass week n finally i suceeded in fulfilling my
desire...
anyways ppl are not wat they seem to be nowadays...they could b very happy on da outside but
inside totally hurt ....on da other hand sum1 whom u consider very close to u jst chng
infront off u witin a blink off an eye....n da ironic thing is u noticed it but don do anything
hoping tat sum1 will 1 day realise their actions....i hav learn tat in order to b happy u hav
forgive sum1 n forget bout it....no matter how much pain it has brought u but stil
keeping inside off u wont help but only destroy in all da hatered ....
blah ....im talking crap again....anyways rite now im living my life n im happy bout it...

No comments: