Friday, May 23, 2008

complicated times ;-)

ah well ...once again i hav managed to lost track off time...gosh how im hating it so much rite now...anyways i hav been in my uncle's house for da past week or so....n i was forced to come bck yest i thnk...which is lk thursday....im stil not done having fun la....y my uncle's house u say???coz there i hv my ever sporting aunt n uncle...seriously not a sinlge day they wont fight...(playful fights ofcoz) they are lk da real life drama for me....i cant stop laughing everytime they fight.... well they r sumhow very childish...yet sumhow its way way they show each other tat they still care n love each other very much... n there is also their neighbours which is my aunt's cousins ...gosh i tell u its lk a little india there...haha....everyday witout fail they will surely b in my uncle's house...it'll become abit annoying at times coz they knw how to come but sumhow its very hard for themto leave....even if they leave they'll only leave round 2 or 3 am....YES AM!!! tats y my uncle is planning to move to kajang to b my neighbour....im 50/50% happy bout it...wanna knw why???coz i'll hav my aunt n uncle staying near me...but if i wanna go out at nite , i not only hav to ask my dad but i hav to ask my uncle oso....damn!! well there a saying there's a price to pay for everything....oh yeah did i mention tat they hav a son which is 7 years old this year....sobs sobs my baby...used to take care off him wen he was still a baby tho,....ANYWAYS he wen to tuition d other day n his teacher asked him wat exam will he b taking da next day he answered I DUNNO I HAV TO ASK MY FATHER....hahahaa....damn....such a good answer no....gosh kids nowdays....WAIT....im talking as if im old...eee....(slaps myself)...not good...oh yeah did i also mention tat im missing everybody so much nowadays....it either im gonna die or my hormones are goin koo koo ...(as usual)hehe...but seriously im missing alot off ppl rite now...sobs sobs...its too bad i cant meet them as often as i used too....alot off things chnged since f5 ....well mayb its for da best...who knws???

No comments: