Monday, March 17, 2008

long day!!

It felt to me lk it was such a long day today...mayb coz i just sat there


wit nothing to do .... i tried to do sumthing just sumhow i'll either get


distracted or i just don hav the mood!! the only thing tat is stopping me frm


breaking down now is FOOD ....


the only thing tat i thnk bout 24/7 ...i HATE it but wat the heck.... trying to live my


life abit here....oh yeah btw I LOVE MY HOUSE ...I LOVE MY ROOM...I LOVE MY


TV...I LOVE MY BED....I LOVE MY TV....AND LASTLY I LOVE MY KITCHEN!!!


anyways took a few pics off the rain tat was suppose to fall but didnt...


hate wen tat happens coz wen you need it to rain it wont ....stupid...


anyways enjoy the pics....







hmm it looks blur!!

if you look closely you can see the twin towers n

the other tower...

hmm it looked nicer in person...

END

No comments: