Friday, March 14, 2008

<-> yesh its me in short skrit <->











well for starters just i had to delete my other acc coz i didnt update for lk about a year or so i








thnk...hopefully this time i'll be abit more HARD WORKING ....












ANYWAS since new year i hav been having








lots off fun....which i enjoy to the max...but soon everything is about to change












coz i'll be goin f6....got to put aside my fun's n care-free












life which i hav been having for years...this time im really








gonna try n chnge myself for the better....












WELL rite now i hope by the end off this year












i'll be able to really do my best in everything....












i thnk tats enough for today...lastly the pics !!!





















me n paro at her 21th bday party...















don mess wit me!!haha....(sports day)










bck to skol again...






bb n i ...gosh how i miss messing round wit her...



in manda's house for CNY....

END

No comments: