Thursday, March 20, 2008

shopping!!

well went shopping today wit mom n aunty nor(mom's best fren)....1st we wen to mid
i thnk we spend lk about 15 mins finding for a stupid parking which we finally not far frm
the lift...was kinda relief coz i've been stuck at home for lk a week ....i could almost die
don even knw who the hell i could even stay at home for 1 week straight wit out goin
anywhere...well i didnt go to pasar malam on sun nite but still i spend lk an hour plus
there n thn straight came bck home...anyways walked here n there looking for the best
place to eat n finally after all the trouble we decided to just go to the food court up
stairs...and did you knw tat there was another food court at the ground floor??
well its not the other places ...they sold mostly malay food which if you ask me..
well nvm ...i shall just forget bout it...aunty nor which i hav knwn almost
my whole life has 3 kids frm her previous marrige which is now currently married
to a masalefrm the UK...and which they PRODUCED a baby boy name shamel..he is a very
cute ,bright and filled wit energy kinda kid...BUT he is so spoiled and very hard to
control...and thank god i had the patience to tolerate his attitude which sumhow my
mom kept on pint poiting on his actions...but in a way i knw tat my mom loves him alot
coz she is his god mother...n she has been taking care off him since he was born...
which btw he is lk 5 years old now...after mid we went to nichii...SALE SALE SALE
the cloths there especially the dresses oh my god...i picked out 3 dresses altogether thn
mommy gave me one more red dress to try on...according to her it look nice on me...
i was ok wit it bt i already had my eye on the other 2 dreeses ...ah well just to satisfy
my mom i picked the red dress n another black n white dress...i lk so obses wit dresses
now which i hav no idea why??and i tell you wen we reached nichii's store i laughed
seeing all the men sitting in a row off chair waiting for thier wife's and gf's shop till they
drop...i kinda pity them tho...they all look so sad n bored...i told my mom i've got
to find a rich boyfren to help me pay for all my clothes...haha...
as usual she just stared n laugh at me...
anyways came bck n slept coz having a very terrible headache...
tats was my day for today....
end

No comments: