Friday, March 28, 2008

punjabi suits!!!part 1

well while waiting for our great thrash to come i decided to update my blog abit!!i hav no idea why all the songs tat im playing on my cmop are remindng me off a certain sum1...its seriously annoying...ish!!but at the same time its kinda cool no???haha...ok im bein lame here...nyways i'll be heading off to skol soon in my punjabi suit...yesh ppl punjabi suit...haiz ....this is all tharsh's idea...its been a long time since i wore one off these...i bet the teachers in skol are gonna thnk tat im sick or sumthing lk tat coz seriously wen you were one off these n eventho your evil looking will alot off pearcings or sumthing lk tat automatically you look lk an innocent gurl who does nt no anything...hate having tat kind off image tho....i would rather ppl see me as who i am rather thn wat i am ....well thrash will be here soon so till thn hav a nice day ppl muah....

No comments: